Помечено: 

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Автор
    ologaqahi
    Участник

<br>Review of the Riptunes 2GB MP3 Player- Red<br><br>The Riptunes 2gb MP3 Player — Red, is a good mp3 player click if you can’t afford something higher. It is a deep burgundy purple in colour, and it’s coated with one thing that is sort of rubbery. It seems like a cellular phone, and it’s stylish. The buttons on the front are a pause/play button right in the heart, an «M» to the side of that, and buttons that go forward or back. It has a chargeable battery, claims to have video playback, has FM radio, and helps photos.<br><br>The battery life nonetheless, is ridiculously brief. I have charged it for a couple of hours to have it not even final that long. The directions say not to charge for more than three hours, in any other case it’s going to trigger battery damage. I actually have never seen an mp3 participant that would be broken by leaving plugged in to the pc for too lengthy, and that is type of strange. Now I all the time worry that I’m going to forget about it and depart it in all night or something. The battery could be very inconvenient.<br><br>It isn’t particularly easy to make use of, because the buttons are by no means self explanatory. I nonetheless do not know how to do some issues, or if I can do some issues, though I’ve read by way of every thing that came with it. Getting it to show off is an enormous problem, generally it really works and typically it does not. It looks as if it has to get up when you press a button, so try urgent it more than once if it does not work the first time. It may be complicated, and I wouldn’t recommend it to people who aren’t very technologically savvy. If you are looking for one thing easy and easy to make use of, look elsewhere.<br><br>The FM radio though is pretty nice, not many different mp3 players at this value vary come with one. It is the primary mp3 participant I even have owned that has the radio built in, and it’s pretty nifty. However, presetting the channels you need to hearken to is almost unimaginable, and if you wish to listen to the radio you will be clicking via every frequency earlier than you get to the channel you want.<br><br>The sound quality is okay, and it will get fairly loud. It permits play lists, and organizes your music by artist and album, which for the price is a darn good characteristic. This mp3 costs thirty four dollars at Toys «R» Us, however I obtained it on sale for about twenty 5. For the money, it’s a first rate mp3 player. Also, it has an e-e-book reader, which is a characteristic I have not seen on an mp3 participant earlier than, however it would possibly come in useful sometime. There are actually method better things on the market, however if you’re in search of something that is low-cost and works, that is it.<br><br><br>

digital waiter
    Участник

great infomations

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.